Feb 20, 2009

Happy 24th TYSON!!


Tyson turned 24 on Thursday! For his birthday, everyone pitched in, and we got him a top of the line computer! That he absolutely loves, it will be great for some of the gaming that he does :)!! On his birthday he was able to do what he loves most which is just to RELAX and get a massage:) We also went over to my parents for a wonderful Birthday dinner, complete with Cake and all! I love you Tyson! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!








24 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MY HUSBAND!!


1. I love that you are the one person that can always make me smile
2. You are a wonderful father!
3. You are always supportive of my decisions
4. I love that you love me for me, despite my flaws
5. I love the way you laugh when you are tickled
6. I love that you spoil me
7. I love how we are so alike, but so different
8. I love that you are a hard worker and that you provide for our family
9. I love that you share the same beliefs as me and how you love our Heavenly Father
10. I love that you are a Kid at heart
11. You always open the door for me
12. I love the way you kiss and your sensuality
13. I love how your not afraid to do dishes, diapers or fold the laundry
14. You are one a handsome devil!!
15. You tell me that my cooking is good ;)
16. I love the way you stand up for what you believe in
17. I love that I know you will always be there for me...
18. I love that You still give me butterflies
19. I love how You are giving
20. I love how We have fun together no matter what we are doing
21. You are Positive and are always able to calm me down...
22. I love you because you are so funny!!
23. I love that I can be myself with you
24. I love that I can tell you anything

And of course I love your intelligence cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me :)

4 comments:

The Van Komen Family said...

You guys are such wonderful people, you set a great example for marrige :) We are so blessed to have you as friends!

Its All Good Ya'll said...

Happy Birthday Tiger! I take a little credit for the fact that he always opens your door because I use to help him about the terrible dates I went on and threatened him that he better treat his girl better than that. I love that about him too, he still opens the door for me too, and any other woman that happens to be walking that direction! I love you buddy!

The Nutts said...

I loved having you over for tysons birthday!!!! It was soo much fun. I am going to love our family dates. love you, give baby ty kisses from nana and papa

Anonymous said...

As I wipe the tears from my eyes...I love that you are my son, my hero, my heartbeat. I love that Shantel is your eternal companion and the mother raising your righteous children. I love you both so much!