Jun 10, 2009

Catch Up...

I havent been able to post many pictures of Jarom lately so I just wanted to to do a little catch up and post some pictures of our Sweet Baby Boy!
Jarom seems to be doing better, we went through a couple of pretty rough weeks (rough to say the least), where he just seemed to cry ALL day!! but he seems to be feeling better, and hopefully those days are behind us for good... Jarom LOVES to be entertained and held all the time! He has started smiling and cooing! It is so cute! And amazingly he has blue eyes still! Im wondering if they will stay, which would be pretty cool since neither Tyson or I have blue eyes, meaning he must have inherited them from one of his grandpas!! We love Jarom so much and are loving getting to know him!




Daddy and Jarom Rocking the Shades






I LoVe My BoYs!!

3 comments:

mamasita said...

Handsome Boys!! Handsome Daddy!! Beautiful Mommy!! What a great looking family!!! I love you!

Its All Good Ya'll said...

What a beautiful family! Shantel you look great!

The Van Komen Family said...

Yay!! I just knew those blue eyes were here to stay haha ok so I was hoping they would :)