Nov 21, 2009

Only a Month late :)

So I figured now was as good as time as any to post pictures of our Halloween this year! This year was Jaroms first halloween and our little monkey slept through most of the trick or treating! but stayed toasty and warm in his comfy coustume. Tyson was a Fire Truck and he LOVED it! He still asks to wear it from time to time :) He totally got into the whole "knock on the door and get candy" thing. And he was very polite saying "wow! Thank you!!" He loved painting and decorating his pumkins too! This year we carved pumkins with our awesome friends Zach and Megan! I think they turned out great! Haloween was a hit this year!












2 comments:

The Walkers said...

I can't believe how happy Tyson looks to be a fire truck! That's awesome - you all look adorable.

Its All Good Ya'll said...

Get those boys ready for a whole lot of squeezing from their Aunt Geri. I can't wait to meet my new nephew!