Apr 17, 2010

Cherish.

Do you ever think back and really realize how fast time goes by, it seriously FLYS by!!! I especially notice this now that Im a parent... Does anyone else feel like something that happened a month ago could have seriously just happened yesterday??

I wish i could grab onto time and just make it slow down, It breaks my heart when I realize how fast my "Babies" are growing up, when this thought comes to mind, I make myself slow down take a step back and just let the moment soak in, my babies, their laughter, their sweet little smiles and innocent eyes, chubby short legs and their tiny little voices, they way that they depend on me for their everything, and yes even the whines and the cries, I just let them soak in, try to keep still pictures in my mind because one day they will be grown and time will wisp these days away.

I want to really cherish everyday the good and the bad, because I know that one day I will miss TODAY.




These pictures were both taken on Easter Sunday, exactly a year apart, Tyson is growing up so fast....








These are taken about 11 months apart! That newborn stage goes by SO fast! I can hardly belive my little baby will be 1 this month!!

1 comment:

Tyler and Melissa Moore said...

I love your boysss!! You are such a good mom Shantel!