Jul 31, 2010

First Bike Ride

Soon after we got Tyson his bike we decided to take him to the greenbelt to practice riding it! He did awesome! And caught on really quick, while we were there we fed the goats and ducks too. Jarom LOVES animals and thought this was great! the ducks were so friendly and would practically eat right out of your hands!...I love days like these...




He is an amazing Father!


I love these three more than anything





Jarom loved chasing all the ducks away:)



This duck was eating right out of our hands!!:)

2 comments:

Henry Family said...

awe.. what a special day! You are right... Tyson is an amazing father!! I love watching him with those boys (and my boys of course) Very cute pictures :)♥ u

Its All Good Ya'll said...

beautiful pics sis! I wish I had a bike like that!