Sep 28, 2008

Bachelorette Party!

One of my good friends Amber is getting married on October 10th! We have been friends since we were about 11 years old, and she has always been such a good example for me as a friend! I am so excited for her and this new part of her life she is about to start! Although i am extreamly sad that she will be moving to Washington for the next couple of years where her husband (who is in the army) will be stationed!!
This past weekend a bunch of us girls got together to celebrate her bachelorette party in boise! It was a lot of fun! We went out to eat at P.F Changs (so good :) then went and did a little shopping, and went back to her hotel suite where we enjoyed food, games, swimming and mini pedicures! It was definitly a fun night!
I love you Ambi! I know you will make such a beautiful Bride!! Congrats!










One of the games we played we had teams and had to make a wedding dress and a bridesmaid dress out of toilet paper! And our team Won!


CONGRATS AMBER AND RYAN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CUTE!! I LOVE YOUR PICTURE ON THE TOP OF YOUR BLOG!! IT IS ADORABLE!!