Oct 9, 2008

Reasons I love fall!



I love all the seasons, but my two favorite seasons would have to be spring and fall! There is just somthing special about how summer turns to Autumn... Here are just some of the things I like about fall...I love the cool crispness in the air when you take a deep breath in, I love all of the cinnamon, pumkin, and apple spice sented candles. All of the deep colors of fall and the beauty of the leaves changing!! Pumkin patches and football games!! The beginning of the holidays...Especially Thanksgiving and pumkin pie! Watching the leaves fall and remembering how we used to pile them up and jump in them again and again as kids!! Warm Apple cider and Hot Coco!
And my favorite... Tyson's work load slowing down and having time to cozy up to a warm fireplace!

Why do you like fall?

2 comments:

Its All Good Ya'll said...

I usually have a hard time enjoying the fall because I know winter is right around the corner and I hate being cold! However, I always get excited knowing the holidays are coming which also means all of my babies brithdays are coming too. Being in the east though I would have to say my favorite thing is the variety of color. I grew up in "the city of trees" but I never knew there were so many trees and so many colors of fall until I moved out here. It is still very warm here so I will send you a picture when our leaves change.
Thanks for sharing your feelings of the season!

Anonymous said...

I like fall because I truly enjoy the changing of the seasons. Winter isn't my favorite because I don't like being cold, but being raised in Boise we used to have winters with snow - for a good 3 months! As I'm so grateful we don't have that anymore apart of me yearns for that. Getting older I guess. I love the colors of the trees and the crisp clean feeling in the air first thing in the morning. But what I love most? My birthday is in November!! :-)