Oct 22, 2008

hummmmm....

So I went into get my hair cut real quick the other night, kind of a spur of the moment thing. I wanted it about medium lenght, longer than my chin so I was able to still put it in a ponytail. I had it like that before and really liked it! Well the lady must have heard somthig compleatly different because its a lot shorter and I can only put part of it in a pretty pathetic looking ponytail! And for those of you who know me I am usually just a ponytail kinda girl! So we'll see how this goes! I havent had my hair this short since 10th grade! But I think I can get used to it! It will be somthing different and hopefully easy to style! So I guess you could say that Its growing on me :)

3 comments:

The Stones said...

My vote is a girl and I love the new 'do'! It looks great on you! I finally finished my tag. thank you;)

Anonymous said...

awww...your still beautiful!! :) ur hair has always been cute!! next time you should come to me!! *hehe* i still get really scared cutting tho! oh and thanks! that is one of my favorite pictures of us!! it is like 2 years old tho! but i still love it!!

Its All Good Ya'll said...

SO CUTE!!!!! I love it Shany. You know me, if I hated it I would just tell you. I should be completing your tag here in the next hour. Sorry it took me so long. Love you and your new do!