Oct 14, 2008

My First Ultrasound!

Today I finally had my 1st Dr. Appt!!! We were able to go right into ultrasound to see our sweet baby! I was so happy! I am measuring right around 13 and a half weeks! So my due date should be April 18th! Our Lil Ones heartrate was 164! And everything looked great at this point! From what I could tell this one was a lot more calm and slow moving then Our LIL Tiger was! He was constantly moving in his ultrasounds :) Our Appt to find out if we will be having a lil boy or lil girl will be on December 1st! We cant wait! Oh and I am seeing a new Doctor at St. Lukes this time around, his name is Dr. Hodges, I really really like him so far!! Here is a picture of our sweet lil angel!

3 comments:

The Stones said...

Congratulations! I didn't even no you were expecting. Man how time flies. I love your blog! Love the afro on you... you could totally pull that off. Tyson on the other hand..... ;) I love the fall too- it's definatly my favorite. Thanks for the tag... I'll do it soon.

Apricot Tree said...

Congratulations :)You are such a cute family... I'm so excited I found your blog.
- Cindy (Walker) G.

Its All Good Ya'll said...

Oh Sis - I have been thinking about you guys so much recently. I am so glad your baby is healthy and I can't wait to find out what you are expecting!