Oct 12, 2008

I've been TAGGED!



The Rules:
*Link to the person who tagged you: My friend Danielle tagged me :)
*Post the rules on your blog:
*Write six random things about yourself.
*Tag six people and let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
*Let your tagger know when your entry is up. (Don't forget to come back and tell me you completed this tag!)


Ok so i know that each and everyone of you woke up this morning and thought to yourselves " What 6 Random facts can i learn about the Walkers today!!" :) So for all of you out there, Here Ya Go!

Oh and because this is "Our Family Blog" we will split up the facts between us :)

ME

1.) I am probably the biggest fan of honey mustard you'll ever find! Seriously I love the stuff! My all time favorite Honey mustard can be found at Red Robins!!! It actually has Poppyseeds in it and is to die for!!! :)

2.) Unlike most of you, I have NO gallbladder! And can i say that I am just so happy about that!! I got it removed in March and that darn thing caused me severe "mystery" pain for 6 months, until I absolutly couldnt take it anymore and went in to the ER and after calming me down with 4 shots of MORPHINE and 2 shots of DILAUDID which is a way higher drug that morphine (1mg Dilaudid =10mg morphine) to find out that it was my gallbladder! I had it removed just in time, or it would have caused me many more serious problems!! yay for modern medicine!

3.) I would say I am a very aggressive driver :) I really am working on this :) I always drive 5 over the speed limit and when people are going exactly the speed limit or under I get very upset! :) and usually try to pass them. Oh and I hate hate driving in Boise, it has gotten a lil better but I still drive so tense because I usually feel like I have no idea where Im going! So I guess if you see me in Boise Im usually the one driving under the speed limit, making the other "aggressive drivers" mad!! hehe

TYSON

4.) I think Tyson has seen 90 percent of the movies made and he remembers lines in the movies SO well!!! Like we will be driving and he will say a line and be like what movie what movie!? and i have no idea! or we will be talking and somthing will remind him of a line in a movie and again usually i will have no idea!! I think it is a fun little fact about my hubby ;)

5.) Tyson is an awsome dad! He is such a kid at heart that when he plays with Ty it is just the funnest thing ever! They both have such a great time playing I love to watch them interact!He also knows how to discipline well and helps me out so much with daily things dealing with Ty. Our son loves his daddy so much!

LIL TY

6.) Our son has a shoe fetish! Seriously He loves shoes (especially daddys!) he loves to put different shoes on and try and walk around the house :) And is constantly bringing me his different shoes and we are always taking them on and off!
He must have gotten this trait from his mommy!

****ok so I tag:
MOM (Connie)
KARA Walker
MELISSA
KEISHA
"G"
Ashlee Stone

4 comments:

Tyler and Melissa Moore said...

Aww this was so fun to read! I love little random facts about people. It's funny because I'm exactly like you when it comes to driving!

Tyler and Melissa Moore said...

Oh Ps. Will you tell me how to make a friends list to the side of your blog like you have? I don't know how to link people and it looks fun!

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog Shantel - it's always written so well! and I NEED YOUR HELP GETTING MY BLOG GOING!! :-)

Its All Good Ya'll said...

okay, I promise to folow thru on this tag just give me a little while. I did not know that anyone "loved" honey mustard, and Naomi also has a shoe fettish (always has).