Nov 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!



Halloween was fun! Ty was finally old enough to go trick or treating and realize that he was actually getting candy!!! Tyson had to work on Halloween this year so the day before we took him trick or treating around to our family! Then Halloween day my mom and I took him around the neighborhood. He got the hang of the whole "trick or treat" part pretty quick, but most of the time when the people opened the door he would try to walk right in :) He loved seeing all of the other kids walking around in their costumes!

Tyson loves to sing and do the motions to "itsy bitsy spider" so this year he was our littler spider! Here are some pictures of our Halloween!





His cute eyeball hat my mom made for him!




Checking out all his candy before bed!

4 comments:

Its All Good Ya'll said...

That is probably the only spider I have ever seen that I have not wanted to step on, instead I want to pick him up and squish him.(hug him tight :-)) I love the hat! Don't you think holidays are so much more fun when you have kids to enjoy them with? When you are a kid there is a magic that gets lost for a few years and then you have kids and the magic comes back even stronger than you remember it.

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!!!!!!!

Russ & Katie Ward said...

Shantel!!
I'm so glad you foung our blog! I've been thinkin' about you lately! I always look to see if you're outside when I drive past but you aren't...Probably 'cause it's been so cold! Anyway, I'm SO excited for you guys and can't wait to see your new addition! Little Tyson is such a handsome little man! I can't believe how much he has changed since our little walks we used to go on in the spring!! And YOU are absolutely GORGEOUS! You look so cute in all of the pictures!!
Life has been crazy so I'm glad we both have blogs so we can keep in touch better!! :)

Anonymous said...

Even as a spider he steals the hearts of all he comes in contact with!!! I love you little tiger man!!