Nov 26, 2008

Dog Sitting :)


This past week my Sister in Law was out of town, so we had the privilge to watch her sweet dog, Abby!! Im not really an animal person at all, but seriously I was so happy to watch her! She is the most well mannered dog ever! She has been raised around 4 kids and she does so well with them! Ty has been terrified of big dogs for a while, he would cry and want picked up when they would walk in the room and he was just as afraid of Abby too! But having her around this last week has really helped him cope! He is now hugging, kissing and even climbing on her!! Tyson and I have also enjoyed her she has made me feel safe and its nice to have someone so happy to see you when you get home! :) She will definitly be missed! We wish we could keep her!!


2 comments:

Its All Good Ya'll said...

oh guys - that was so nice of you to help Marina out! I too am not an animal lover but Abby is a very sweet dog!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes - she is a keeper!! What a sweetheart - her sisters are nice too but she was the sweetest of the litter! Thank you so much for helping them out by keeping her. She enjoyed your family I'm sure every bit as much as you enjoyed her!