Nov 21, 2008

Drum Roll Please.........


BOY BOY BOY
Yes thats right we are expecting a boy in April!! Im so excited for Tyson to have a little brother that he will be so close in age to!! There is nothing like the bond between a mother and her son and Im sure all you mothers of boys can relate, I feel so blessed, I am so happy to welcome this little one into our family!

Im sorry it took so long for me to post this, my sister in law went out of town so we stayed the night at her house last night to watch her kids for her!! And she didnt have internt or I would have posted much sooner!!!

Oh and for those of you who are wondering we are planning on naming him...Jarom Kenneth Walker :)

5 comments:

The Walkers said...

Congratulations you guys!!!! We are excited for you too! Tyson is going to be such a good big brother! And I love the name!

Its All Good Ya'll said...

I am so excited for you guys! How fun! I forgot to ask you yesterday if your due date changed at the ultrasound? By the way, love the name!

Anonymous said...

EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am happy for you! and thanks! my hair is new..beauty school..comeo n ya gotta experiment right?? haha j/k and yes 5 times... :) it's a good movie haha

Danielle said...

Yay!! I'm so excited for you! And I love, love, love the name! Good choice. :)

Sara said...

What a cute name! Congratulations! It will be so fun to have two cute little brothers playing together!