Dec 9, 2008

Our Anniversary


Pictures of our special day!


Yesterday December 8th, was our 2 Year Anniversary! Yay!! We had such a great day celebrating together! We enjoyed our special day going out to dinner, going to the same photo both where Tyson proposed and taking pictures :) playing at the arcade! Checking into our very nice Hotel Suite where we had a great evening Swimming, relaxing and watching movies!!!

The day he proposed!


Same photo booth two years later :)

I love Tyson so much! I am grateful for my Sweet Husband who is loving,humorous, hardworking and strives everyday to be a great husband and Father!! I meet and feel in love with Tyson when I was 16! He was my high school sweetheart! We were married December 8th 2006!!
These Past two years have been wonderful, full of memories that I will cherish forever...I cant wait to see what the future has in store for us!

Here are some pictures of the day I married my Best Friend!


.



1 comment:

Its All Good Ya'll said...

Oh, you guys are so perfect for eachother. You are a beautiful couple! Happy Anniversary! I love you guys and miss you so much!

ps Did I know that you chopped your hair? Cute!