Dec 31, 2008

Christmas 2008

We had such a wonderful Christmas this year! We were able to spend time with both Tyson and my family! And it was so fun to watch Ty open his presents and the excitment on his face when he saw his new toys! My hubby surprised me with a new digital camera!! (Cannon Powershot) which I wasnt expecting at all!! I love it, it has so many nice features on it! Ive had fun learning how to use it! Thank you everyone for all the gifts and making our Christmas so special! We love you All!

3 comments:

Sara said...

I'm glad you had such a nice Christmas! How's Tyson feeling? Is he recovering from his accident?

Anonymous said...

oh well thank you!!!!! well if you came on a tuesday or wednesday a haircut is free and a color is $10 cuz it is friends and family days!!

Its All Good Ya'll said...

I am so glad you got a new camera...that means we should be seeing many more blogs. right?!? I sure hope so, everytime you post a pic of Ty he looks a foot taller.