Apr 11, 2009

"Babydolls and Dump Trucks"


A couple of weeks ago I got Ty a "boy" baby doll, I wanted to teach him how we handle babies and how we need to be gentle. I heard from a couple of people that getting a boy a babydoll can help them learn how to be caring before a new baby comes

....... Now Tyson was a little hesitant about getting our "son" a "babydoll" .....

But once we saw how he wanted to carry his "baby" our worries were gone.!! Ladies and Gentleman, Tyson is all BOY!! All he wanted to do was give baby a ride in his dump truck :)


3 comments:

Its All Good Ya'll said...

You gotta love that! I could see Tyson's hesitation if you were buying a Barbie....but a baby? There is nothing wrong with a baby, in fact that is a really cool idea to help him get ready to be a big brother. The trick will be explaining that he can't carry around or give rides in his dump truck to the real baby only the pretend one...hehehe

mamasita said...

HAHAHAHA - :-D That is great!!!! Oh my goodness - I needed that laugh! Ya I think Geri is right - if you can't find Jarom....go check the back of the dump truck!!!!

Unknown said...

lol That's awesome!