Apr 15, 2009

Easter And My Bithday!


My Birthday fell on Easter this year! So we celebrated 2 holidays in one day! Easter Sunday was such a great day! The day started out by Tyson making me a wonderful Birthday Breakfast! I was so impressed and proud of him! It tasted so good :)... Lil Ty got a toy motorcylce in his Easter Basket, he loved it so much! He played with it for about 2 hours straight!!!


The weather was beautiful, we spent a lot of Easter outside hiding eggs and at the park. Grandma and Grandpa Nutt came over and visted with us, we went on a walk to the park and lil Ty was able to have some fun with his Uncle Patrick....Tyson loved hiding eggs once he found out that there was candy inside of them, he caught on real quick! Later on in the evening, Tysons Family came over to get together for my birthday and Easter! We had cake and ice cream and I got some wonderful gifts!!! Thank you everyone for making my Birthday and Easter great :)




2 comments:

Tyler and Melissa Moore said...

Oh Happy Birthday! How fun to have to share your birthday on Easter! Tyson is so dang cute! I can't wait until Maddie is older and will enjoy celebrating the holidays! Hey when is that baby coming!!! I bet you are so ready huh?

Its All Good Ya'll said...

Argh! I wish I could have been there. Happy Birthday girl!!! Love you so much!