May 6, 2009

MY WIFE!

This is my first official blog so bare with me....I dont have any cool pictures or videos but i felt compelled to get on here and brag a little bit about MY WIFE! She is sooo amazing, recently she became ill about a week after she gave birth to our sweet son Jarom, and she still finds the time to get up and get ready for me when i get home. She tries so hard to keep the house clean, I know if it were me at home I would have gave up a long time ago on trying to keep it clean. She is my hero... when I get discouraged at work and i come home to that beautiful women who has spent the day taking care of our kids, getting ready for none other than ME, and cleaned the house a bit, it always makes my life worth living. Not to mention the spirit she posseses, the way she raises my kids and keeps this house just brings an overwhelming spirit of love and peace. So basically what I'm trying to say is I LOVE MY WIFE, I would be nothing without her!

6 comments:

Tyler and Melissa Moore said...

Oh Shantel, You're so lucky!!! What a great hubby!

Its All Good Ya'll said...

Oh Shantel, I am so sorry you don't feel good!!!!! However, that little speech from Tyson had to make you feel a little better!

The Van Komen Family said...

Way to go Tyson!! Shantel is such a great person!!

mom Tolmanb said...

Hi Tyson, I am Kara's mom. That was real sweet of you to put that on about Shantel.It never gets too tiring to hear those things.And congratulations about your new added blessing. Cute pictures. Sherie

mamasita said...

Shantel - I agree! You deserve every word!!! I love you both so much!

Unknown said...

Aww, Shantel you are very blessed to have a man that loves you so much and isn't afraid to let everyone know it! You two are a beautiful couple. And I love being around you guys!
-Amber