May 11, 2009

Rub-a-Dub-Dub...


Jarom had his official "real" bath tonight! No more sponge baths! He loved the warm water, and seemed very calmed by it :) Lil Ty had fun watching his little brother get a bath and had even more fun making a mess with all the water!!!


Jarom is getting so big, so quick! Just look at his lil Pot Belly :) He is quite the eater!, he never skips a meal! I have a feeling that he is gonna be one chunky baby!

We are all adjusting to Life with the Four of us pretty well, we have kinda gotten into a routine and are all really getting the hang of this thing :) We were all pretty sick there for a while, Poor Jarom has a stuffy nose and a lil cough, and has to go into the Doc this week, but the rest of us seem to be recouperating quite well. Tyson starts his busy season at work here next week, Im a little nervous about him being gone so much :( Since he helps me stay sane most of the time.... We will sure miss daddy!...but we will be sure to keep ya posted on all of our new happenings!!


1 comment:

mamasita said...

What a sweet little family - I'm here if you need me just give me a call. I love you!