Aug 26, 2009

My Boys


I desperately needed some new pictures of my boys, so we went to the park yesterday and took some. The day didnt turn out exactly how i had planned... After i had gotten the boys all ready,i had to go to the store to buy an new memory card (cause I couldnt find mine) We finally get to the park and start taking pictures and my camera battery dies!! I was so upset. So I went to my moms to borrow her camera went back to the park, by that time the kids were not wanting to take pictures! Jarom would hardly crack a smile for the camera all day and Tyson being the two year old that he is just wanted to run and play! So we bribed him with skittles :) But all in all I think that the pictures turned out great!! I love my handsome little boys soooo much!!! (I couldnt choose which ones i liked the best... so there are a lot of pictures! Which ones are your favorite??)






















3 comments:

Its All Good Ya'll said...

I'm suppose to pick a favorite!?!?! I really like both of the ones with the boys laying in the grass in color, I like the one of tyson peaking around the tree and I love both of the ones where you and Tyson are holding Jarom and laying in the grass but really I love them all! What handsome little boys you have!

Henry Family said...

Wow! They are soo photogenic!! I love the one of Jarom looking over the ledge and all of Tyson's by himself are total model material, but I think my favorite is the one of you with both boys with Ty kissing your head. PRICELESS!!

mamaista said...

SHANTEL - THESE ARE AMAZING!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! OH MY GOODNESS - WOW THEY ARE SO GOOD! CMON - LET'S GET YOU IN BUSINESS!!!!!!!