Nov 6, 2010

Stuck!

Ok here are some pictures I found on one of my memory cards that I thought I lost! :) they are from earlier this spring and I think that these are hilarious! I have No idea why or how Ty got stuck in this high chair! All i know is that I couldnt get him out! I tried pulling and pushing and stretching and squishing! But he just wasnt coming loose! He thought it was funny at first, probably because i couldnt stop laughing saying "how the heck did you do this??" But as i pulled and pushed he realized that he was really stuck, and and he really wanted out, the tears started and i knew we had to call dad :) He was probably in there for about 45 minutes, then Dad came home from work and took his handy saw to the highchair and Yay! Tyson was finally free!!! Im sure this will be a funny memory to show him when he is older undies and all :)




2 comments:

Tyler and Melissa Moore said...

Hahahah this is the funniest thing ever! So sad, but at the same time so funny! Oh little tyson, he is so cute! Bless his heart!

Henry Family said...

Awe- Poor guy!! I know this was a while ago, but you give that guy a hug from Aunt Nina!