Nov 6, 2010

WARNING:Picture Overload! But I just couldnt help myself these are all so darn cute! You'll see!!!

So I know these pictures are way overdue!! Ive been slacking on my blogging but this is a post i didnt want to skip! These are pictures from the week Geri and her sweet family came to vist! It was wonderful to get together with family And much needed!!














One day while Geri was in town we spent all day at my father in laws house Celebrating his Birthday! Grandpa Walker set up the kiddie swing for all his grandkids which was a huge hit!!! plus a couple other fun things to keep the kids busy! it was a great day full of yummy food, fun activities and of course family!!













Another day was spent at Fuller Park for a Walker family reunion, that is put together every couple of months or so... It was a good time and even better that Geri and her family were able to be there with us all!!

Tyson Playing with his cousin Naomi :)









One day was spent with Tysons Moms family, we spent the morning picnicking at Settlers Park, and the afternoon and evening at Marinas house visiting, relaxing and playing games! The kids really enjoyed having all of their cousins to play with!!





Geri! We all had such a great time seeing you and your family while you were in town!! We love you and cant wait until we see you and your sweet family again!!

2 comments:

Henry Family said...

ADORABLE!! I love the pics of the swings at dad's..They truly captured happiness! How priceless :) I love that our kids have cousins to play with, learn with, learn from, and grow up with. What a blessing!

Its All Good Ya'll said...

I don't know how I missed this post! I was just skimming through your posts to look at pics of the boys and came across it. You have some great pics!!!! Thanks for the shout out, we love you too!!!! Miss you guys!