Mar 29, 2009

Baby Shower!


My awesome friend Megan threw me a baby shower Saturday! I am so gratefull for all of my friends and family who were able to make it! We had such a great time! Plenty of yummy food to eat! A lot of visiting and a few games! :) I loved having everyone together and I was able to see a lot of friends and family I havent seen in a while! My cake was adorable and I loved all my gifts!! I feel even more blessed and prepared for the arrival of this baby now! (all we are waiting on is the whole "arrival" part :) Thank you Everyone!!!


Me and my close friends!


Opening gifts!


One of the games we played, have to guess how big around my belly was!


Family!


All my awesome gifts!

4 comments:

nbalike said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Its All Good Ya'll said...

ummmm.....you have a weird comment about cigarettes on your blog? It looks like you had agreat time! I wish I could have been there! You look so dang cute!

Walker Family said...

WEIRD!!! Dumb salesman! I deleted it....

The Van Komen Family said...

Yay! It was so much fun! I am glad you enjoyed it!