Mar 5, 2009

Girls Day!


Me and a couple of my friends (Melissa and Megan) had a much needed girls day last week! We went out to lunch to Chapalas, and then to get pedicures! Which for me was much needed since i cant reach my toes anymore let alone hardly see them :) Its was great to be able to see Melissa since she lives in Colorado and It was so relaxing and nice to have some "girl talk" Im sure i will need to get used to the lack of girl talk in my home because in a few weeks im going to be very outnumbered by my husband and sons!! I am so grateful for my friends! Thanks for the Girls Day!

3 comments:

The Van Komen Family said...

Yay for girl's day! We need to have these WAY more often!

Its All Good Ya'll said...

I love girl's days! Even though every day in our house is girl's day it is nice to get out with girls my same heighth every once in a while! I am totally jealous about the pedi though!

Tyler and Melissa Moore said...

HOW FUN! I want these pictures! You girls are so much fun and I'm so glad I have got to know you better! You're a sweetheart!