Jun 7, 2008

Apparently I'm "It"...

I've Been Tagged!

Three Joys:
My Family~ My husband is my best friend he is so supportive and loving. And My Sweet baby boy brings me such joy! I love everything about him! Where would I be without the love and support of my family?!
The Gospel~ I am so grateful for its influence and the difference it has made in my life! Couldnt imagine my life with out it!
A Clean House~ When my house is clean i am just in a better mood in general, and it seems like everyone else is to. There is just joy that comes from a sparkley, good smelling home :)

Three Fears:

Losing someone I love
Dark Water..., like the lake at night (i have nightmares about these kind of things)
Not raising my kids as well as i want to.

Three Goals:
Have an Eternal Family
Be more organized/ontop of the house work
Get pregnant by the end of the year :)


Three Current Obsessions:
Twilight Series!!!
Chocolate (It has always been an obsession ;)
Taking lots of pictures! (Tyson gets very annoyed by this hehe)

Three Random or Surprising Facts About Me:
I have a freckle in between my fingers (Hey its random :)
I fall asleep during movies (Almost always)
I love to eat apples and peanut butter, together for a snack!

Tag Three People:

Kara
Geri
Mom

1 comment:

Its All Good Ya'll said...

What is a tag? Does that mean I am suppose to answer the same questions you did?