Jun 20, 2008

Tyson is ONE!!!

Tyson turned one yesterday! I cant believe how quickly time has passed! He has grown and learned so much in a year, it is almost unbeliveable how big my little baby is now! When he was born he was only 5 lbs and now he is a whopping 23lbs!!!!!... He absolutly loved his cupcake last night, I didnt think he would be so into it but he dug right in and ended up trying to stuff the whole cupcake into his mouth! For his birthday we got him a Fisher Price "Learning Home" which he loves! His birthday party with friends and family is this Sunday! So more pictures Soon!


I love this picture!

1 comment:

Its All Good Ya'll said...

Happy Birthday Ty!!!!! I love the pics! He is such a handsome baby! I am sad that he is not going to even know who I am when I come home. We will be thinking of him on Sunday!