Jun 25, 2008

Tysons Birthday Party

Tysons first birthday party was last Sunday! We all had a really good time, although im glad its over :)! The turnout was great and we were able to visit with family and friends we hadnt seen in a long time. All the kids stayed busy jumping in the astrojump and playing on the waterslide! While the babies swam in the kiddie pool!Dad and all his friends had fun throwing everyone in the pool! :) Tyson loves all the fun toys he got and so does mommy, it gives me 10 min here or there for me time! Thanks everyone for showing up and for all your help!!!!

Throwing Uncle Shane into the pool!

Opening Presents

Cousins Mason and Tyson!

Singing Happy Birthday!

I decorated my First Cake! A tiger for Our Little TygerMan!

1 comment:

Its All Good Ya'll said...

I love the cake, SO CUTE!!! Wish I could have been there... love you guys!