Jun 5, 2008

My Little Brother is 17!

June 4th was my little brother, Shane's, 17th birthday(well i wouldnt exactly say "little" anymore; the fact that he towers over me proves that point pretty well) We celebrated by having cake and ice cream with just our immediate family. It was nice to get the family together, we live so close and yet we dont ever see enough of eachother, funny how that is... Well its always a crazy time when our family gets together. There is eight of us all together, Im the oldest and my youngest brother is 6, the rest fall somewhere in between! So there is never a dull moment! I absolutly love it though! Here are a few pictures of Shane's Birthday...


The whole Nutt family! :)

Uncle Shane and Tyson

Shane and his Sisters

1 comment:

The Nutts said...

My Beautiful babes!!!!!! that was a fun day. Shane looks so happy,I still cant believe he is 17.