Jun 2, 2008

Sunday Evening...

Sunday is my favorite day of the week! Although this Sunday Tyson and I were both very exhausted and we wanted to do somthing relaxing so we decided lay a blanket down in our backyard and "cloud watch" This is one of my favorite things to do! Its relaxing and fun! Tyson and I hardly ever see the same thing! And the things that we end up finding are so random, which makes it hilarious... Tyson found an alligator head ( just the head :) which i couldnt find untill we put the picture on the computer and i still had to have Tyson point it out :D And what did i see, well i saw a swordfish...(not just any fish a swordfish :) So now its your turn can you find them? What do you see?



Here is a closer view...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see a face lower right corner :-)